Today my friends, I would like to discuss Solar energy and it’s benefits. Solar energy it not for everyone, but for some people it is a great alternative energy saving solution. You do have to live in the proper location and climate for the sun’s rays to be beneficial for you, and some power company will pay you for the energy you produce. Let’s learn more about this and then you can decide if it something you might want to check our further.
Solar energy, is a natural, sustainable, and renewable power source that many think has great potential for the future, but is not widely used today. There are several ways to harness the sunlight. The use of solar panels or photovoltaic cell is the most common way to acquire the much needed solar energy. They are very efficient in generating a clean and renewable source of electricity.
What are the benefits of Solar Power?
1. Infinite energy –we never have to worry about running our of sunlight.
2. Solar technology is constantly improving: An increase of 50% per year of new systems being installed and many are handmade systems. To learn more on how to make your own solar panels and the the benefits of solar power go to http://www.builditsolar.com/
3. Greatly Reduces Pollution & Global Warming and is Environmentally Friendly: Solar energy does not release greenhouse gases, carcinogens, carbon dioxide, or methane into the atmosphere. The use of solar energy for homes and businesses can help reduce transport of fuel that would otherwise be used for heating and reducing carbon emissions. Therefore it does not contribute to global warming.
4. Solar panels are very reliable: there are no moving parts that have to be replaced. You can generate electricity for over 1000 hours with little or no maintenance. No fuel or lubricants need to be supplied.
5. Falling Production Costs: there is such a wide variety of different solar panels. The prices range from tens of thousands to a couple hundred. Solar energy technology is becoming increasing efficient.
6. Government tax credits: There are tax incentives and rebates when you purchase a solar system.
7. You can make money from excess electricity: If you have a large enough solar panel system, your electric meter will speed backwards and most power companies will buy or credit you for the excess electricity you have produced and may never have to pay another electric bill.
8. Low running costs: With prices of traditional fuels soaring the costs advantages of solar energy are obvious. After installation, solar energy is particularly free.
Think about it and check it out –Could Solar Energy Be For You? It Certainly does help us take another step to “Going Green” to “Save Our Planet Earth!”