Organic gardening is the healthiest way to garden for our health and the health of the planet. No synthetic pesticides, herbicides, fertilizers, or any synthetic products are used on the plants or in the soil. It is good for the health of our environment because we are using natural resources mainly from Nature to replenish itself. Using natural bug control methods and fertilizing by composting is a great way to keep your garden the organic.
Previously I had wrote about trench composting and how to recycle your food that allows you and your garden to be part of the natural system. This serves two purposes — recycles your food and gives the soil the proper nutrition without chemicals. You will be able to grow healthy plants that are filled with nutrients that are so important for our bodies to stay healthy.
Another big part of organic gardening is how to control pests without using synthetic pesticides or herbicides, or any type chemicals that could be harmful to your health and our planet. Their are many ways to control pest and weeds in your garden without using toxic chemicals. We can keep our food safe with Organic Gardening tips with DIY pest control! Using natural mulch made from recycled wood chips that controls weeds naturally is another important step to avoid using toxic pesticides and herbicides.
But lets go one step further and learn how:
- To manage common garden pests with other insects
- Find out which ones are friends and which ones are the bad guys
- Learn how and what we need to do to keep pests under control naturally
- Lets find out what might be eating your plants and how to recognize damage on your plants
- What plants you can grow to naturally repels pests
- How to use natural ingredients right from your kitchen to to control pests, and how to do this.
Believe it or not but its all below in this one infographic. Please take a look and start letting nature and natural methods control your pest problems so that you know that you doing your part in helping save our planet and your health!
Source: Fix.com Blog
Shared on SIMPLY NATURAL SATURDAYS!