Today my friends, I would like to discuss Garlic. My job today is going to be to teach you about some of these health benefits and healing properties that Garlic has and how we can use it in our daily lives to heal and stay healthy!
You might not like that strong smell, but you should like the healing power of Garlic. This clove has been used on everything from preventing the flu to the Bubonic plague. Raw garlic has also been used on a range of ailment and has many healing properties.
Among the many medicinal herbs, garlic health benefits undoubtedly rank as the most popular herbal remedy. It is believed that many health problems can be prevented or cured by garlic.
Some Interesting Fact About Garlic:
- The famous microbiologist Louis Pasteur performed some of the original work showing that garlic could kill bacteria
- Garlic Poultices were used to prevent wound infections from Roman antiquity through World War I
- Garlic was used by the Russian’s in WWII as an antibiotic after running out of penicillin to treat their wounded soldiers
Across different cultures, the power of garlic and it’s health benefits has convinced many of its miraculous healing properties, was used as medicine, and consumed as food, ranging from the earliest century up to the present. Researchers are still studying and undertaking new information on garlic health benefits.
The Health benefits of garlic are countless!
- it lowers bad cholesterol
- prevents cardiovascular diseases
- cleanses the respiratory system and purifies the blood
- it acts on bile ducts, and activates gastric juices as well as cleansing the bowels
- it helps to regulate blood sugar and fight diabetes.
- garlic helps the body to naturally detox nicotine, and other toxins and can even help to reduce stress
- Rich in active biochemicals, garlic is anti-cancer, anti-fungal and antibiotic.
- Garlic is on the top 10 foods to detox naturally because of its many beneficial healing properties
Here are some the health benefits of garlic for you body:
- Immune system and deep tissue detoxification: Garlic strengthens the immune system. From all known food sources, garlic is the food that has the most germanium, a special compound that help carrying the oxygen to the bloodstream and preventing the formation of tumors. Germanium is also known to cleanse deep tissues and boost immune system.
- Respiratory system: Because garlic is a champion at helping the body to eliminate mucus, garlic makes a wonderful detox food to cleanse the respiratory system. Combined with its great antiseptic and antibiotic powers, garlic is one of the best foods to fight colds and flu.
- Cardiovascular system: Garlic lower blood pressure. It helps prevent anemia, leukemia, and other blood related problems. Good for your heart, garlic prevent the risk of blood clots, lower bad cholesterol while increasing the good one. It purifies the blood and improves blood circulation, helping to detox tissues from uric acid.
- Digestive system: Garlic regulates the intestinal flora by killing harmful bacteria and helping good ones to thrive. Its vermifuge (capable of causing evacuation of parasitic intestinal worms) properties make it an interesting solution to treat intestinal parasites. This superfood also cleanses the bacteria in the urinary tract, helping to prevent infections.
- Lymph system: It has been proven that raw garlic increases vitality, rejuvenated organs and glands such as adrenal glands, pancreas, liver and spleen. Because of its high iodine content, garlic also protects and stimulates the thyroid gland.
My story of Garlic’s Healing Power & Chronic Ear Infections:
I had contacted a very severe ear infection that pus was actually running out of my ear and I had throbbing pain. I have a history of chronic ear infections and I was advised by a friend to put a small piece of the garlic glove in my ear canal to heal the infection. Since I have great difficulty taking antibiotic’s I decided I would try this even though I was not convinced it would work, but I thought what do I have to lose?
Cut a small piece of garlic from a glove (make sure the piece of garlic is big enough that it will not go back into the ear canal and you can’t get it out and cut it with rounded so that you don’t have sharp edges irritating your already tender ear canal) at night before going to bed and put a band-aid on the outside of your ear so the garlic does not fall out.
I did this for about 3 nights and my ear infection was gone. I have rarely had an ear infection since, but when I feel the start of the pain or see any pus coming out of my ear I immediately use garlic glove remedy. It will be gone within 2-3 days.
I didn’t have to deal with the side effects of a prescription antibiotic, changing antibiotics trying until I could find the right one that didn’t make me sick and actually worked, and I saved quite a bit of money by not having to pay for the antibiotics or the doctors visit.
Garlic is truly an amazing herb. You can use it garlic in so many recipes to add flavor and improve your health and your families. There are many ways you can ad garlic to your families daily diet and they can reap some of the health benefits that this natural food which God has put on our earth for us to use. If you prefer not to eat garlic, you can always take a garlic supplement, but make sure it is a high quality supplement without preservative, dyes or artificial ingredients Click here to check out!
Live a Healthier Lifestyle—Click on Amazon Tab to Purchase many Organic, Natural, Toxic-free, & Eco-Friendly Products!
Other Related Articles: “4 Natural Remedies for Diabetes!”
Quote of the Day:“The best thing to do with garlic of course, is to eat it.” – Sylvia Rubin