What do our pets do for us?
- We all love our pets, they protect us from danger
- they greet us when we get home everyday
- they are faithful and will never betray you
- they give us unconditional love
- they make us laugh when we feel down
- we couldn’t live without them.
Do we do the same for them? Do we protect them from danger?
What I referring to is dangers from pollutants and toxic chemicals from pesticides! I know you love your pets, but maybe your are just not aware of the danger you are exposed them to and the health risks. That’s okay I will help to educate you so that you remedy that. So please pull up a chair and listen closely!
Domestic animals are just as affected by pesticides as humans, and in some cases even more. They are doing what most animals do investigating their surroundings and are constantly nosing around in corners with their noses and mouths, so they actually can get more exposure to poisoning from toxic pesticide sprays. Their food is easily contaminated with pesticides and ingestion is only second to dermal contact with toxic chemical pesticides.
According to (NPIC) National Pesticides Information Center -
- animals can be exposed to pesticides when they breathe in the product
- absorb it through the skin
- ingest the product
Pets can develop health problems depending on how much exposure and the amount of toxicity in the pesticide. Quote per NPIC Website–”Sometimes even careful use of a pesticide can cause harm to a sensitive, ill, or injured animal.”
Even if your pet is not ill or injured they definitely can be harmed by toxins pesticide exposure, which if you have your house sprayed for insect control with toxic chemical spray – how can they not be harmed? If with all the precautions that NPIC recommends the harm is still going to happen.
Once the poisons enter your pets’ it remains inside them for the rest of their life causing unknown damage to their livers. When a label has on it Danger or Caution it means it Dangerous to animals as well as humans.
According to The San Diego Earth Times–“Quote”-Pesticides used to control weeds, insects (especially fleas and ticks), termites, rodents and fungi are sold as sprays, liquids, sticks, powder, crystals, balls and foggers.
There are more than 34,000 pesticides in use and they are the number two cause of human household poisonings in the United States. This can manifest as feminizing male animals and disrupting their ability to reproduce.
Cats and dogs are not immune to insect sprays. They can be affected either from direct contact with the pesticide or through ingestion of contaminated food. The chemicals in pesticides are fat soluble and are stored in the fatty tissues, primarily the liver, and in the nervous systems. As they accumulate over time, they cause problems with the nerves, hormones and immune system.
Strychnine, used in pesticides, is especially lethal for dogs and cats. Signs of poisoning, such as apprehension and stiffness, can appear within minutes of ingestion. Convulsions develop as the poison spreads, with respiratory arrest causing death. Arsenic, which is used in insecticides, herbicides, ant poisons, snail bait, paints and some drugs can cause acute poisoning.
Cats can show symptoms within 30 minutes of ingesting larger doses and can die within seven hours. Many products contain chemical additives that are dangerous and can cause problems for dogs and cats.
Be careful when buying pyrethrin. Rotenone, touted as semi-toxic, is derived from the derris plant. If ingested by a cat, it may cause nausea and vomiting, and in the long-term can promote liver damage. ” Unquote”
Okay there you have it. Now you know! So I know that you don’t want to harm you best friend! But you need to get rid of those bugs, fleas, ants, and pests that drive us all crazy. So what are you suppose to do? I have a solution!
AlwaysEco Safe All Natural Pest Control-helps to protect your beloved pets from needless exposure to toxic dangerous poisonous pesticides. They exclusively use products that are “Safe Around Children And Pets!” All of their products are made from plant and tree oils that have no adverse effect on mammals, fish, birds, or water.
My friends I truly believe in this product because I have used it, know how well it works, and that it is safe. I also passionately believe that we need to clean up our polluted world and environment, but it is not going to happen in one day.
So please stop spraying those toxic chemical pesticides not just for your pet, but for yourself, your family and the future of our world.
Just a note to say Have a Wonderful Memorial Day weekend and I will see you next week! I would like to say a giant “Thank You” to all our veterans and their families you have served and are serving in our military to kept us safe and free! We owe you so much!
Remember to “Go Green” & “Organic” every day to “Save Our Planet Earth!”
Quote of the Day: “Animals are such agreeable friends – they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms!”