Today my friends, I would like to discuss a natural skin care product from a new company founded in June of 2012 by Lea A.C. Fulton called L. A. Christine Holdings, LLC. I would like to give you important information about this new natural skincare product -No3 Berry Face Oil, and the importance of having healthy skin care.
Healthy skin care is extremely important to all over health, which means using the right products and taking care of your skin without using harmful chemical ingredients. When we pollute our body with toxic chemicals from products that we think are helping us look younger we could be asking for serious health problems. We all want to look our best and find the fountain of youth. Make sure you are doing it with the right products that are not polluted with chemicals and poisoning your body.
In fact some of the toxic chemicals absorbed through the skin may be as high as 10 times the concentration of an oral dose.
The FDA recommends that you check labels out carefully on any product that you use on your skin.
Some to the most common toxic harmful chemicals in products?
- Paraben a common preservative, also known as Methylparaben, Propylparaben, IIsoparaben, Butylparaben. According to the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) – after continued exposure to these chemicals estrogenic levels have been affected which is linked to breast cancer and are classified as a possible known carcinogen.
- Phthalates a toxic skin care ingredient that helps it absorb. Some of these are; Dibutylphthalate (DBP, DEP, also butyl ester). DEHP has also been classified by The EPA and the Department of Health and Human Services as a possible human carcinogen. There has been several allergic reactions to some of the products containing them.
- Petrochemicals that are synthetic substances in many skin care products used for their moisturizing properties. They also have many dangers to them such as a bad skin irritant and can trigger eczema.
- Artificial Fragrances are used in many cosmetics and they are derived from petroleum or coal which degrade in the environment. They often contain phthalates that are the most frequent cause of allergic reactions and skin irritation in cosmetics.
- Go to http://www.ewg.org/skindeep/ to learn important information.
L.A. Christine Holdings, LLC NO3 Berry Face Oil has none of these toxic chemicals. They are enriched with a blend of berries used for centuries in Europe.
The ingredients includes:
- Scandiavian Lingonberry (which Dr Oz recognizes as a new super-fruit) has organic acids, Vitamin C. B1, B2,B3, pro-vitamin A, among other essential nutrients, phytochemicals, and are rich in omega-3 fatty acids.
- Brazilian Acai Berry harvested from palm trees that contain omega fatty acids with anti-aging, anti-inflammatory, and immune booster properties.
- Raspberries that in on known for its great anti-oxidant strength and many health disease protection benefits. The vitamins and minerals that enriched raspberries dramatically enhance your skins elasticity, reduce age spots, and protect your skin from sun damage.
Some history of the Founder:
Lea Fulton, lived in Scandinavian harsh winter environment and currently lives in the hot climate in California. You can understand why she needed a healthy, natural, anti-aging, and moisturizing product!
She worked hard while partnering with the best researchers, cosmetic labs, suppliers, and developers around the world to find the best natural healthy ingredient that is cruelty free (no animal testing).
When I heard about this product I told my sister about it and she was so anxious to try it. We decided to order a sample and she was astonished by the results. After a week of using it — her comments were:
- “My face feels so moist and smooth – I think I look younger”
- “Boy do I like how the texture of the product helps my makeup foundation go on so smooth and even”
- “I am so pleased with how silky my skins feels”
If you what to try this amazing new natural skin care product No3 Berry Face Oil and look younger, feel great about how soft and smooth your skin feels then I would suggest you take that step go to Amazon.com or click on this link– www.lachristine.com
Please share my information!
Quote of the Day:” If I had my way I’d make health catching instead of disease.” ~Robert Ingersoll