Today my friends, I am going to continue our conversation about alternatives remedies for pain relief as I had promised. Natural pain relief therapies can decrease inflammation and help repair tissues without all the dangers of serious side effects. So listen closely!
The following are natural solutions for pain relief:
1. Take MSM (click to order) (Methylsulfonyl-methane), or “organic sulphur: It can lessen inflammation, pain, and stiffness due to arthritis, muscle, or osteoarthritis, or back pain and helps to balance the blood chemistry in these conditions. MSM helps supply the sulfur amino acids needed for healing. What the science says: MSM is derived from sulfur and may prevent joint and cartilage degeneration, say University of California, San Diego, scientists. People with osteoarthritis of the knee who took MSM had 25 percent less pain and 30 percent better physical function at the end of a 3-month trial at Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine and Health Sciences. Indian researchers also found that MSM worked better when combined with glucosamine.
2. Try an Epsom salt bath: The magnesium sulfate of Epsom Salt acts as a muscle relaxant, and by easing muscle pain it helps the body to eliminate harmful toxins. Many people are deficient in magnesium. Studies show increased magnesium levels from soaking in a bath enriched with Epsom salt! Fill a bathtub with water as hot as you can stand. Add 2 cups of Epsom salts. The heat of the bath will increase circulation and reduce inflammation.
3. Take a green-lipped mussel oil supplement: If you suffer from pain, swelling or other symptoms commonly associated with arthritis, you may benefit from taking green-lipped mussel oil from New Zealand. In a clinical trial conducted at the Glasgow Homeopathic Hospital in Glasgow, UK, preparations of green-lipped mussel extract were shown to benefit 76% of rheumatoid arthritis patients and 70% of osteoarthritic patients. The omega-3’s contained in green-lipped mussel oils cannot be manufactured by our body and decrease inflammation. The EPA and DHA essential fatty acids have been so effective that some people have been able to discontinue their other medications.
4. Cayenne pepper: A teaspoon of cayenne shaken in 2 ounces of olive oil can be used as an ointment and rubbed directly into sore muscles. Cayenne contains capsaicin which eventually inhibits secretion of the neurotransmitter Substance P, that transmits pain to the brain, lessening muscle soreness, sprains and cramps.
5. Take Vitamin D and CoQ10: Researched conducted by the University of Minnesota found that 93% of all subjects with non-specific musculoskeletal pain were vitamin D deficient. Taking Vitamin D(Click here to order) and CoQ10 (Click to order) can help alleviate muscle pain.
6. Zyflamend: For arthritis—Recent research studies suggest this may be an effective strategy to promote healthy joint function and normal cell growth. Contains ginger, turmeric, and holy basil, all of which have anti-inflammatory properties. Turmeric (a curry ingredient) may be the best: A component, curcumin, eases inflammatory conditions like rheumatoid arthritis and psoriasis, according to the Methodist Research Institute in Indianapolis. Researchers are now testing Zyflamend (Click to order) in RA patients, but some experts are already sold: “Each herb has its own scientific database of evidence,” says James Dillard, MD, author of “The Chronic Pain Solution.”
7. Arnica & Arnica Montana: What the science says: This herb, although its healing mechanism is still unknown, it does have natural anti-inflammatory properties. “Arnica Montana” is a mountain plant (Leopard’s Bane) found in the Northwest of the United States as well as central Europe. Generations of athletes, trainers and moms have long enjoyed the relief Arnica provides for relief of muscle aches and stiffness due to minor injuries, overexertion, falls, and blows. Use homeopathic arnica as an adjunct to ice, herbs, or conventional pain Rub arnica ointment on bruises or strained muscles. Boiron is among the most reputable arnica manufacturers and has no artificial colors or perfumes and is cruelty-free. Click here to order!
8. Get Plenty of sleep and eat healthy: Inadequate amounts of sleep and an unhealthy diet contribute to pain.. You should eat a whole food, mineral rich diet with plenty of vegetables and whole grains. Vegetable juices and green chlorophyll-rich foods can help relieve muscle inflammations by promoting the elimination of toxins from the body.
During the deeper stages of sleep the human body produces growth hormone, which results in tissue healing and repair. Natural sleep remedies that can help you get a deep and restorative sleep are Melatonin, 5-HTP(Click to order), Calcium, Magnesium and colloidal gold Click here to order. You can also listen to relaxing soft music or a relaxation tape.
I hope this information is helpful. If you suffer from chronic pain or inflammation please remember there are always alternative solutions. There are other remedies that I have not mentioned so please do your research and find a healthy choice that is right for you. I believe it is always best to use natural remedies when possible that will not effect your health or cause dangerous reactions, induced by drugs.
Please Share My Information!
OtherRelated Articles: “Painful Facts!”
Quote of the Day: There’s nothing like a gleam of humor to reassure you that a fellow human being is ticking inside a strange face! – Eva Hoffman